FNG from Texas

FNG here currently residing in Texas. Originally from Ohio before I moved to Utah for six years and fell in love with the mountains and western hunting. Relocated to San Antonio, Texas a couple years ago for work where I discovered a complete lack of public land, and what high fence/low fence are.

My time here in Texas is coming to an end in the next year or two and I’m looking forward to getting back to the mountains. Until then, just learning everything I can from all you fine folks and hoping to get into archery this coming year.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Jakl

FNG
Welcome to San Antonio! Not the best for hunting unless you know people or want to spend big bucks on going inside those tall fences you mentioned.

Northpark

WKR
FNG here currently residing in Texas. Originally from Ohio before I moved to Utah for six years and fell in love with the mountains and western hunting. Relocated to San Antonio, Texas a couple years ago for work where I discovered a complete lack of public land, and what high fence/low fence are.

My time here in Texas is coming to an end in the next year or two and I’m looking forward to getting back to the mountains. Until then, just learning everything I can from all you fine folks and hoping to get into archery this coming year.
Welcome from AZ. I live here in the mountains and find myself hunting Tx every year. Least I can get a license in TX vs some other states. Wife’s from San Antonio so we are back that way anyway so might as well hunt right?