FNG from Upstate NY

Hey All,

New to Rokslide, been on another forum for a while now and have decided to branch out some. Mostly due to some Tikka specific posts I found on here. Look forward to learning here and contributing what I can. Seems like a good group of folks so far. I’ve been hunting and reloading for about 16 years or so now and still have a lot to learn. 082BDB01-B700-462F-AF9D-BF7ACFAE9A99.jpeg

OP
Lovellr653
Welcome! In-laws are from Cazenovia. Wonderful place over there. Def not what I expected out of New York.
We get a bad rap because of NYC and some other large metropolitan areas but there’s some gorgeous land out here. The Adirondacks wilderness areas and high peaks are pretty spectacular too.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Ranger93

FNG
Welcome from the South West Adirondack fringe. I am pretty new to the forum as well. I have been able to find some great information as well as some cynical BS on the site. However most users are helpful, and will get you headed in the right direction. Keep posting!