FNG from Washington. Elk hunter.

Hey guys. I’m new here from Washington state. Hunt elk here in WA as well as OR. Been planning a pack trip with my 13 year old daughter and want to get some good resources for the hunt. Been hunting elk for years now but never really hunted more than 3-4 miles from the truck that required over night stays. Looking forward to the Back country pack in but Most of our gear is a bit heavy so trying to get some good insight on some lighter functional gear that don’t break the bank. Let me know!

Reactions: BWR

Rubben15

FNG
Kifaru last with John Barklow: Essential gear was a good listen! But isn't exactly kid friendly...

Elk Hunt

FNG
Hey guys. I’m new here from Washington state. Hunt elk here in WA as well as OR. Been planning a pack trip with my 13 year old daughter and want to get some good resources for the hunt. Been hunting elk for years now but never really hunted more than 3-4 miles from the truck that required over night stays. Looking forward to the Back country pack in but Most of our gear is a bit heavy so trying to get some good insight on some lighter functional gear that don’t break the bank. Let me know!
Welcome aboard