FNG from Western NC

Hey everyone. checking in from Western North Carolina. lots of good info here. looking forward to getting to know and learn from all of you.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
B
No kidding. My dads family is from Haywood. Cruso to be specific. I still have an Aunt, and Uncle in that area with their respective families

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowg08

WKR
No kidding. My dads family is from Haywood. Cruso to be specific. I still have an Aunt, and Uncle in that area with their respective families

Yea my moms whole side of the family is from cruso. My mom was a Henson. I’m pretty much related to everyone up the river. Henson from cruso and sorrells from lake Logan.

OP
B
Bartholomew’s are my people,
My Aunt is a Trantham now.

Lowg08

WKR
I could swear I went to school with a barthalomew. I go to church with some tranthams off cruso

OP
B
I could swear I went to school with a barthalomew. I go to church with some tranthams off cruso

If you did, they’re mine. What era are we talking? I could probably pin down who it was. There’s a bunch of us. I think all my aunts/uncles went to Bethel.
Trantham’s would be Doug and Amy.