FNG from western Wisconsin.

Just dropping by to say Hi.

As the title says from western Wisconsin. have hunted in this area the majority of my life. I recently got (2 weeks) back from an elk hunt trip out in Montana. Found the site due to a brother of mine suggesting to check it out. So far I have really enjoyed some of the DIY articles people have posted.

Cheers.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome aboard!! Lots of great information and experience around here to help a person out with! How was your recent Montana trip??

OP
D
The trip was good. Unfortunately I did not have much success with my group in tagging anymore than one animal. But one is better than non. I am already working on a way to get back out for the bow season.

Welcome! Where in WI I over in Spring Valley. You planning anything for 2020? I hope to make it out to with WY if I get lucky and/or CO/ID as a back-up plan. Let me know if you want to connect.

BCD

WKR
Welcome! Where in WI I over in Spring Valley. You planning anything for 2020? I hope to make it out to with WY if I get lucky and/or CO/ID as a back-up plan. Let me know if you want to connect.

I'm right down the road in Hudson

OP
D
I am in the La Crosse area. No real big plans due to a family wedding in October out in Colorado. Have been out coyote hunting a couple times in the last few weeks.