FNG from Willamette valley, OR

TSU ME

FNG
New guy here from the wet side of Oregon, looks like a great forum to be a part of.

tttoadman

WKR
welcome. There is great information here. I lived in the Valley my entire life until almost a year ago due to job opportunity. I learned from the rokslide community that the biggest thing is to do some research and get out there. There are many great opportunities in OR if you want to put the time in.

Enjoy!!

OP
T

TSU ME

FNG
Thanks for the welcome all, I’m glad to see that there are a few Oregonians here! I have lived here my whole life, 29 years. That might change that way things are going though..

I’ve been an avid fisherman most of my life, but about 4 years ago started taking up hunting. It’s been a huge learning experience and really just enjoy being out in the woods. In a lot of ways it’s less stressful than fishing, less people, boat clean up and noise. Definitely takes more “staying power” to be out sun up to sun down hunting than in a boat!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
T

TSU ME

FNG
Thanks guys! Getting familiarized with this site, lots of good reads.