FNG Georgia

fontrsn

FNG
Just saying hello. I live in Georgia; from Michigan. Longtime avid hunter, but I took a few years off for personal reasons. Archery has always been my passion and I'm getting back into it. Planning my first backpack, backcountry, archery elk trip for this fall. I grew up in Michigan's elk country, so I'm somewhat familiar, and have done some backcountry trips in the West, so also somewhat familiar with that. Not expecting much more than a good time in the pursuit and if we get an elk that would be icing on the cake.

DK23!

FNG
Just saying hello. I live in Georgia; from Michigan. Longtime avid hunter, but I took a few years off for personal reasons. Archery has always been my passion and I'm getting back into it. Planning my first backpack, backcountry, archery elk trip for this fall. I grew up in Michigan's elk country, so I'm somewhat familiar, and have done some backcountry trips in the West, so also somewhat familiar with that. Not expecting much more than a good time in the pursuit and if we get an elk that would be icing on the cake.
Welcome to rokslide!