FNG guy from Pendleton, Oregon

Ryry

FNG
Been a avid hunter and Columbia river and tributaries Salmon, Steelhead fisherman for most of my 43 years! Enjoy chasing bull elk, mule deer, bear ,turkey, and shed hunting in my local Blue Mountain backyard. Work on a 55 foot boat out of Craig Alaska as a deckhand in the summer,catching kings, lingcod, silvers and halibut. I volunteer for the Hunt Of a Lifetime Eastern Oregon chapter aiding kids with life threatening illness to kill a bull elk in September! Pretty much hunting , fishing, atv rides, and shooting long range , shed hunting ,scouting pretty much wraps up my life.

Hope to meet some new people and share knowledge where I can!
Ryan

Last edited:
Howdy from Central Oregon.
I like shed hunting your backyard too lol.

Do you know Cody from Baker? I know he has meantion someone from hunt of a lifetime before.

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome aboard!! Sounds like you’ll be a good fit around here! Glad to have you here and posting! (y)

OP
R

Ryry

FNG
Howdy from Central Oregon.
I like shed hunting your backyard too lol.

Do you know Cody from Baker? I know he has meantion someone from hunt of a lifetime before.

Must be Tom Lager from Baker. He owns the Timber Tiger Lodge that host Hunt of a Lifetime or he knows Clay Mcenroe who is the main guide that is also from Baker.