FNG in Nebraska

Dukbstn

FNG
FNG living in Nebraska but spent most of my life living and hunting in Colorado and Wyoming. I love mountain hunting for big game, but with so few tags available birds get me out of the house most of the time. Watching dogs work is almost as fun as most big game.... "ALMOST". I'm a certified gear junky and have read a ton here over the past 10 years. I'll listen a lot more than I post, but a member here recently drew a great tag I can help provide info on. I'll get my week probation and 10 posts out of the way so I can PM them.

OP
Dukbstn

Dukbstn

FNG
These FNG threads would be a lot more fun with pictures. Let's see if I can get this part figured out.

072.JPG

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
Dukbstn

Dukbstn

FNG
What's the deal with waiting 240 seconds before posting the next reply? Is that just for photo posts or everything?

IMG_20121030_195102.jpg

OP
Dukbstn

Dukbstn

FNG
Thanks for the 'Welcome' guys. I could add details but photos usually tell a better story.

IMG_3249.PNG

OP
Dukbstn

Dukbstn

FNG
Incase you're wondering... Yes, these are all my own photos.

IMG_1792.JPG

OP
Dukbstn

Dukbstn

FNG
Couple more for tonight

Attachments

• IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    616.1 KB · Views: 4
OP
Dukbstn

Dukbstn

FNG
Hope you all enjoy the photo introduction. 10th post as an FNG, but mostly to my own thread, so I hope that's legal :sneaky:. This is a little better picture though.

IMG_0630111.jpg

bradyhunt

FNG
FNG living in Nebraska but spent most of my life living and hunting in Colorado and Wyoming. I love mountain hunting for big game, but with so few tags available birds get me out of the house most of the time. Watching dogs work is almost as fun as most big game.... "ALMOST". I'm a certified gear junky and have read a ton here over the past 10 years. I'll listen a lot more than I post, but a member here recently drew a great tag I can help provide info on. I'll get my week probation and 10 posts out of the way so I can PM them.

Where at in Nebraska and what area of CO you typically hunt?

Welcome.

I’m a guy who’s lucky enough to have spent his entire life in an area (WA state) with real mountains, although I haven’t had as much hunting experience as your photos prove that you have had. It must have been tough adjusting to life in the flatlands.

50A5C5D9-633C-4A12-BE30-349FC77D0A32.jpeg