FNG in SW Idaho

Hello all just moved to Kuna, ID recently and this will be my second year hunting here so I still have a lot to learn about this place. Seems like some great information on this site. Thanks!

OP
M
Haha yeah it's terrible... I'm prior military so I've lived in West Texas, Arizona, and got out of the military in California. I got out of California for obvious reasons lol now this is my final stop!

Welcome! I'm new to Idaho too, I've lived in Mountain Home for about 16 months (6 of which I spent deployed). Idaho is such a great state for the outdoorsman!

OP
M
Awesome man! Thank you for your service! I would of loved to get get stationed at Mountain Home that would of been best case scenario... I wouldn't of had to pay for my move lol

IdahoBeav

WKR
Welcome!

I just moved to the area recently as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's definitely not a bad place to be stationed! I moved here from Wyoming, I've been doing everything I can to stay in the west for as long as I can!

Welcome neighbor I am not too far from you. This state is pretty horrible for everything, I hope it doesn't scare you off ;)

OP
M
It's definitely not a bad place to be stationed! I moved here from Wyoming, I've been doing everything I can to stay in the west for as long as I can!

I don't blame you there! I'm not a huge fan of the east coast... some cool places to visit but not very many places I would want to live over there.

OP
M
No, I just moved here in January from Oregon. This year will be my first hunting season in Idaho.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last year was my first year and I shot a pretty nice 4x4 and my buddy shot a great 6x6 bull. I have never seen so many animals in my life but they definitely make you work for the end reward here lol