FNG Michigan

Jclink

FNG
Classified Approved
Hello all, FNG from Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Been lurking here for a while. Usually stay quiet and absorb the knowledge from the people who have it. Member also On the Fire. Bought several things over there, now been seeing some things I’d like to buy on here so I figured I’d better register. Hopefully I can contribute some good stuff! Thanks

Welcome aboard! I frequent your home state quite often. Explored a lot of places on either side of the Straights of Mackinac.

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome @Jclink ! From the LP here. Only hunted up your way one year, but I want to get back there. My friends with a camp in Cedarville sent me pics of wolves running by their stand. I’m just amazed by that.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
J

Jclink

FNG
Classified Approved
Thanks everyone! I am glad to be here. Been lurking in the shadows long enough. We’ve got tons of snow if anyone wants some. I invite everyone up to fill up their pickup boxes full of it. Take some home and make a snowman with it;)