FNG On the Colorado Front Range

Howdy all! Long time lurker, finally decided to sign up and ask some questions. I reside on the front range of CO and this fall will be my second year hunting rifle 2 near Meeker.

This forum has already heavily influenced my boot and backpack choices, but I'm ready to get involved in the conversations

I'm looking forward to learning a lot!

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you here! Lots of great information and experience to draw from around here!

Flycasual

FNG
Welcome. Looking to join you on the front range soon. Still the best place I’ve ever lived.

CO-AJ

WKR
I joined in Apr so I guess I am still somewhat of a FNG, but this site is addictive. I too am on the front range in CO, although if my job wasn't here I would live either west slope or central mountains of CO. Denver is a disaster and it is starting to pull in the rest of the front range. Rokslide is great and has influenced many of my decisions, enjoy the site.

Rhatter

FNG
Howdy

also new to site. From western slope of Colorado. So far, site seems to be helpful. Lots of info and tons of gear for sale

OP
M
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I figured there would be a strong front range showing here.

Starbux

FNG
Welcome from Highlands Ranch. There’s a good 3D archery range down here. Where did you move from?