FNG- Oregon

Hey everyone, with enough prodding from a few of you Ive decided to join Rokslide and start participating rather than lurk. Ive previously been pretty turned off on a few other forums just because of the amount of talkers versus walkers, but I feel like this is a great collection of great and knowledgeable people.

A short little bit about myself. I'm 26 years old, I live in NE Oregon, my wife's name is Shelby shes also quite the hunting fanatic and we have one daughter, her name is Canyon. I do a lot of guiding and outfitting here in Oregon (Sheep Mountain Outfitters). We do a lot of Sheep, Goats, Deer and Elk. My wife and I enjoying backpacking, rafting, shed hunting...basically everything.

When I'm not guiding or hunting for myself I work for Bob Beck as the Consumer Sales Manager of Extreme Outer Limits TV, MOA Rifles and Bob's Wyoming camp Star Valley Outfitters.

Anyways enough about me, maybe when I figure out the picture posting on this forum ill share a little more. Looking forward to learning from everyone else, seems like there's a great thing going on here.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome. Sounds like you'll be an asset to the rokslide community. Looking forward to your pictures

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk