FNG Reno/Sparks Nevada

ElGuapo

Lil-Rokslider
Greetings!

FNG here and new transplant to Nevada. 45 years old, and a lifelong passionate big game chaser! Very recently got lucky and drew an Arizona Archery bull tag, and I have a few other hunts planned in ‘22, so I’m excited for the year ahead. Love to connect with others in the area, as I’m new to Nevada. I’m always happy to help folks seeking information in areas that I’m familiar with, specifically Colorado, or New Mexico. One of my passions is calling coyotes, so I’m looking forward to getting out after some Nevada dogs in the coming years.

In addition to my own hunts, I really enjoy mentoring new hunters, either adults or kids, and I generally spend at least a week each year taking someone out for their first Deer or Elk. These hunts are generally the most rewarding for me. I look forward to engaging with the excellent group of hunters here on RS.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome. I'm nearby in Carson City. Congratulations on the bull tag, and you're in the right place for coyote hunting, there is a plethora here.

Last edited: