FNG Western Kentucky

Hello,
New guy here from Western Kentucky. Nestled in the Four Rivers region(Ohio, Tennessee, Cumberland, and Mississippi Rivers).

Been reading stuff on the forums from a far for a while and figured I'd finally join so I can contribute dumb new guy comments and probably ask questions that have already been asked hahaha. I'll try to keep those to a minimum.

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! I'm a Murray state alum and worked at Clarks River NWR once upon a time. Now residing in Springfield

What species do you hunt? And where?

OP
sbaker0029
Welcome! I'm a Murray state alum and worked at Clarks River NWR once upon a time. Now residing in Springfield

What species do you hunt? And where?
Thanks! I went to Murray state a couple years myself.
Which Springfield, MO or IL?

Mostly hunt whitetail, ducks, turkey, coyote, and been a while but I also like to rabbit and squirrel hunt.

I'd like to get out west for a hunt at some point in this lifetime haha.

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
Springfield KY actually. Like you, I hunt everything Kentucky has to offer. Plus I'm starting to do out of state trips. I've been to South Dakota, Michigan and Arizona so far. I'm very new to western hunting, but my advice is just do it. Find a hunt that's not too expensive and doesn't take too many points. You will have a blast and learn a lot

OP
sbaker0029
Stave I didn't realize there was a Springfield KY, sorry about that.
I forgot to answer your where but all my hunting has been within an hour and a half from paducah.
I used to squirrel hunt a lot many years ago in high school on some Clark's River refuge property that wasn't too far from the house.

What kind of game did you pursue in each of those states, Michigan in particular.