FNG

Hey, All.

I decided to join Rokslide after wanting more from ArcheryTalk...

Anyhow, I'm originally from Southern California, moved to Eastern Mass. to marry my wife, and we are now in the early stages of moving to TX. Don't worry, our politics align well with TX. I'm a mechanical engineer, working in HVAC design for high-rises, lab spaces, and hospitals. I grew up with the outdoors - hunting, fishing, etc. - and only recently (>2yrs ago) picked up a bow, but am looking forward to getting back to all types of hunting, when I get to TX, since MA is so restrictive. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself!

-Joe

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to the neighborhood
Archery Talk, what can you say, they are a different breed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
B
Welcome to the neighborhood
Archery Talk, what can you say, they are a different breed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, they definitely are. I've done searching, separate from AT and seen several familiar profile names here, but a lot less complaining/arguing over opinions.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
good to have you over here. We get a few political threads rolling over here but try to make sure they relate to hunting or we shut them down... sometimes have to shut down the hunting ones too ;)

I've met a lot of good people from Texas, and had a few work for my companies over the years. Nothing but hard work and hardly an bs!