Follow Aron, Robby, and Ryan along at the SHOT show in Vegas this week.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We also have Luke, Becca, and James. So we should be able to cover some ground.

You already know that you HAVE to stop by the Manner's stocks booth and check out their new Elite Hunter stocks... That EH1 is looking promising for a build or two! :)

Mike

TRIPLE

Lil-Rokslider
Would you guys be willing to check out the new swaro spotting scopes? I know it's hard to test optics inside a building, but if you could compare them side by side to the "regular" hd's it would be helpful. Specifically....ergonomics, any noticeable increased FOV, and clarity. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if they will be there but the new Remedy 7 line of packs from Blacks Creek look interesting. If someone can get there hands on their new Grip frame and look it over that would great. I have also been looking at their new Antidote pack.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Would you guys be willing to check out the new swaro spotting scopes? I know it's hard to test optics inside a building, but if you could compare them side by side to the "regular" hd's it would be helpful. Specifically....ergonomics, any noticeable increased FOV, and clarity. Thanks

I'm definitely your huckleberry!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hardstalk just PM'd me and said he might start a Live Hunt and take you all along to see if he can hunt us down at the show. Funny stuff!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I so should have gotten Ryan this shirt:

hangovertee_zps52171abf.png

hahaha

bobhunts

WKR
I would like to see the new spotters that Zen Ray has if they have a booth? The Binos have been my best bang for the buck ..so far! I cannot affored the finer glass but for the dollar and warranty I have with my binos , I would like to see if there is a spotting scope that they sell that is as good of a deal! Warranty matters so include that! Bob.

Will do some side by side comparisons for you Triple. If you make a trip to the west side you can try one first hand, my buddy bought one for christmas and says its noticeably better than the Standard HD. Ill let ya know what we think at the show! Getting pumped, I fly out Wednesday afternoon!