Follow Aron, Robby, and Ryan along at the SHOT show in Vegas this week.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We're all descending on the SHOT (shooting, hunting, and outdoor trade) show starting today.

This is the cream of the crop of new gear hitting the market. Stay tuned as we preview the up & coming for 2013, interview some industry leaders, and more.

Aron arrives today, I get there Tuesday night, and Ryan the next day.

If you happen to be at the show, look us up.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It's not open to the public, easiest way to get in is with an FFL.

Have a good trip, looking forward to hearing about the new stuff that is coming out.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Don't worry I won't actually be following you guys around literally....should be a good time indeed....looking forward to it..though I get in the same time as Ryan.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You can get in if you can prove you have an outdoor/hunting related business and pay (of course)

I won't be there this year unfortunately. Have a good time and bring comfortable shoes! 10-15 miles a day walking is easily doable there...

Mike

Ill be following closely for pics and videos. Have fun, I cant wait for the Sheep Show here in Reno at the end of the month.

Slim Jim

WKR
Ryan, some of the adult video starlets. The AVN is at the same time as SHOT.

JK - I know there is youth on this site and if my wife is reading this, you're prettier

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Slim, my wife will be their so it's going to have to be covert:) I had the Leica RF bino's on my list already.

Shrek

WKR
Maybe there are some adult entertainment starlets who like to backpack hunt. You might have to check out their convention and see if you can find some. There could be some interesting cross promotional opportunities . Just saying :D