Follow Aron, Robby, and Ryan along at the SHOT show in Vegas this week.

Floorguy

WKR
Can someone stop by Zeiss's booth and check out their Terra 10x42's and tell me if they have a Terra spotter coming out?

mtbshark

WKR
well all guys have a different version of the baddest truck and that one is realreal close if it had a real bed on it instead of a grocery carrier on back then it might just fit the baddest truck on earth!!

just sayin

Ryan had this big plan to lay the smack down on the Reaper in the hotel room... Well it didn't go so well for the chubby kid is all I'm gonna say! Sorry buddy :)

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
First off James was my back up and he sissed out. Second Aron is a strong bastard. I am going to attack him from behind next time:)

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I was there and have to say Ryan did OK for being caught off guard. My kids were scared to see an MMA fight going on right in the hotel room. Ryan and Aron need to get together more often.

dotman

WKR
I was there and have to say Ryan did OK for being caught off guard. My kids were scared to see an MMA fight going on right in the hotel room. Ryan and Aron need to get together more often.

Wait! You were there and no video has been posted yet?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Headed over to the Vortex booth, hoping to get a look at a pair of these bad boys:
attachment.php

Kaibab 15x56! Got to check them out yesterday for just a few minutes before the show closed and they seemed to have lots of potential. I'll post more later on it.