Football fans???

Trr15

WKR
Heck of an end to that Cowboys game. Hoping my Steelers are getting ready to pull a rabbit out of the hat now!

Last edited:

Sherman

WKR
Raiders fan living in Colorado. At least we beat the donkeys.

Love him or hate him, Brady is the goat. I grew up watching Michael Jordan do his thing and never thought I would live to see anything close to him in any other sport. Tom Brady has done that and I appreciate every second I get to watch him do what he does while he is still doing it. We are all witnessing greatness on the gridiron and should step back to soak in what may never be replicated in our lifetime.

Haven’t seen any posts this year regarding the playoffs and thought I’d start one. So first off, how ‘bout them Bengals and Bills!!How about a couple of young quarterbacks that are killing it! I’m not a fan of either of those organizations, but I am a fan of both of those kids. So, with this 2021 post season just getting started, let’s hear your take. Oh, and how ’bout them Niners!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Bills!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most of Wyoming is rooting for the Fighting Josh Allen's, aka, Bills.

I think much of Montana as well. Tough and talented kid. Quarterbacks that finish off runs with their heads down, looking to punish, have my respect.

It seems like Bill's fans despite the Super Bowl losses and loooooong drought, haven't wavered at all.

I'd root for Cincinnati next- God loves underdogs! :D

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I was laughing watching all the commentators guess what the Bills/Patriots score was going to be..........24-23, 24-20, etc. I guessed 38-10, but figured it would be a blowout similar to some of the Bill's early season games.

I figured the Bengals would beat the Raiders, but had no real favorite in that game. Also figured the Steelers would get blown out, same for the Eagles. Was pulling for the 49'ers, but thought the Cowboys would play better than that. They have no one to blame for that loss but themselves. Pulling for the Rams tonight.

hunt1up

WKR
Why on ******* earth would you run down the middle of the field with no timeouts? Sloppy game by Dallas.
Jerry Jones probably called down to the field and called that play. I think I saw him on the phone in one of the 50 camera shots of him during the game.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
ZRcM2sd.png

Azone

WKR
Jerry Jones probably called down to the field and called that play. I think I saw him on the phone in one of the 50 camera shots of him during the game.
Until JJ is outta the picture, that team is cursed. He’s a businessman, not a football coach.

Scoot

WKR
I was laughing watching all the commentators guess what the Bills/Patriots score was going to be..........24-23, 24-20, etc. I guessed 38-10, but figured it would be a blowout similar to some of the Bill's early season games.

I figured the Bengals would beat the Raiders, but had no real favorite in that game. Also figured the Steelers would get blown out, same for the Eagles. Was pulling for the 49'ers, but thought the Cowboys would play better than that. They have no one to blame for that loss but themselves. Pulling for the Rams tonight.
I called every game this weekend correct, and I never do that! I had a feeling the 9ers would run all over the Cowgirls. Gotta love seeing the Cowboys lose out... again. Now, if someone, anyone, could just beat the Pack, I'll be happy. As a Vikings fan, all I have is to root against the teams that are historically better than my favorite team and actually made it to the playoffs this year.

Shraggs

WKR
Ya know I’m always left out if these talks as lions fan…

Man loved to dislike Brady long ago, but long term excellence in anything is something I Revere.

I’m like the post above, the politics of pro sports dampened my support or participation to very causal.