Football fans???

JGross1

FNG
Ya know I’m always left out if these talks as lions fan…
I'm with ya man. We have gotten to watch the Lions write an encyclopedia on ways to lose a game. Just when you think there are no more ways to lose....They add another chapter to the book.

Shraggs

WKR
Very happy for Stafford after that win. He is/was rare in his true commitment to the lions, he was emotionally all in which not often seen in the lions ranks over the years.

OP
AK Troutbum
When Kyler was a rookie, some teams made him look real bad.......by keeping him in the pocket and putting a whole lot of pressure on him. That was proven to be a winning combination again last night. The guy is so short that he has to get out of the pocket to even see his receivers......LOL. And when in doubt........just toss the ball up in the air while you're going down. That play reminded me of Stafford doing the same thing earlier this year.

Yeah, but he didn’t take a safety!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbob

WKR
Who should be more embarrassed? Cowboys fans or Packers fan?

As a Cowboys fan I didn’t think our loss would be upstaged by anything worse BUT I think the Pack came through for us. In some weird way Cowboy fans across the world are feeling a little better now.

All kidding aside, to the packers fans, that is a horrible way to lose and I share in your pain.

sndmn11

WKR
Who should be more embarrassed? Cowboys fans or Packers fan?

As a Cowboys fan I didn’t think our loss would be upstaged by anything worse BUT I think the Pack came through for us. In some weird way Cowboy fans across the world are feeling a little better now.

All kidding aside, to the packers fans, that is a horrible way to lose and I share in your pain.

Cowboys fans by far.

LostArra

WKR
Cowboys fans are well past the point of embarrassment.

vIkULsY.jpg

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I think he will spend a lot of time in sack-land if Wirfs and Jensen are broken. I think that Josh Allen has greatest QB right now tag sitting on a platter in front of him today, he just has to put on his bib and say grace.
I agree 100%, but then again Burrow was sacked 9 times yesterday and you know how that worked out. :)

But I also know TB12 ain't 25 like Burrow so lots 'o sacks will take their toll no matter how pliable you are. :D

Eddie