Football fans???

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Who should be more embarrassed? Cowboys fans or Packers fan?

As a Cowboys fan I didn’t think our loss would be upstaged by anything worse BUT I think the Pack came through for us. In some weird way Cowboy fans across the world are feeling a little better now.

All kidding aside, to the packers fans, that is a horrible way to lose and I share in your pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Def cowboy fans should be more embarrassed. If for no other reason than just being a cowboys fan!

CorbLand

WKR
Just watched the highlights as I didn’t get to watch the game. I am pretty sure that game came down to “who did the worst job at attempting to lose it.”

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
how to squander a 20 pt lead - looks like 4 fumbles would do it BUT they won it in the end :)

Steelers fan here, so just glad to see Brady out! He beat us too much over the years :). My wife is a Buffalo fan, so we'll see if they can win tonight. Two pretty good looking teams, should be a good game.

Flyjunky

WKR
Are you f*cking kidding me......bills/chiefs has been awesome. One of the best played games I can remember by 2 quarterbacks!!

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of the best games ever.....here we go! OT!
And I like both of them.....too bad someone has to lose.

Randy

sndmn11

WKR
I went to lay in bed mid 3rd quarter when it looked like the Chiefs we're going to roll. Then I just checked my work emails before dozing off and saw the OT, so am back on the couch.

PS overtime rules suck.

sndmn11

WKR
NFL overtime rules are stupid. Coin toss determines the winner.

Pretty much. You play for 60min, they should have a 5min overtime played out in full. If you have a solid offense you drive down and eat the clock like a dominator.

If you are a gunning chunk team you leave the opponents a chance. It seemed really apparent that whoever won that coin toss would win the game without the other offense putting their helmets on.

Flyjunky

WKR
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t squib kick with 13 seconds left. You shave 4 to 5 seconds off the clock.

Really poor coaching at the end of each game by the losing teams.
This is exactly right! Even kick it high, down to the 20, and make them at least use some clock. In reality, I think that cost them the game.

Yes, OT rules suck. Can you imagine being Josh Allen, not even getting a chance after all he did that game.

With all that said, probably the best game I can remember watching!

Last edited: