For Sale: 2016 Elite Impulse 34 $450

ndbuck09

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm selling my Elite Impulse 34. I purchased this new in 2016 and have the box and paperwork it came with. The bow is in Pretty good condition but has definite signs of use on the cams, etc. Nothing major just cosmetic imperfections in the paint. Reference pictures or message me for specific shots you'd like to see. The bow performs and tunes great and I won my shop league this past winter/spring with it. I got a new bow in the spring so therefore the bow is essentially the way it was back in March. I kept it around so long because I wanted to make sure I was comfortable with my new bow for the hunting season before I sold my impulse. It currently has Breathn strings on it.

I really loved the impulse's back wall and draw cycle for a fast bow. It is very smooth and makes 70lbs feel very comfortable. I like to try new bows so that is simply why I'm making a change. The bow holds super steady and spits out a great arrow!

Bare Bow Sale
70lbs
29.5 inch draw
34 in ATA
6 in Brace Height
IBO 340 fps

Please use this link to my google drive for all the pictures. Let me know if there's issues with the link.

Elite Impulse 34 Vias Pictures

IMG_1671.jpg