For Sale: Brand New La Sportiva Trango Cube GTX Size 43

ndbuck09

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there,

I recently received new boots from La Sportiva on warranty. I had Omega GTX boots that had been awesome but an eyelet had some issues and they decided they were going to warranty my boots for me. I asked if I could upgrade to the Trango Cube GTX boots which they allowed me to do with some additional funding. I started this process in late July/August time frame as I had a sheep tag here in Idaho and wanted to get my boot situation dialed prior to the hunt. Warranty processes take time I have learned and after all the back and forth it took to get this all sorted out it, it got into mid August and my hunt began August 30.

I simply ended up buying a pair of Trango Cube GTX from a seperate retailer in the meantime so that I would have the boots to break in and not worry about getting my warranty boots in time. I just planned on selling the new ones that La Sportiva was sending. In the end, the warranty boots coming from La Sportiva North America ended up being back-ordered from Italy so I didn't even get them in time for my hunt so I was glad I had purchased a different pair from a retailer.

These haven't even been tried on and are very new in the box with all tags attached. Size is 43. The Trango Cube's that I have fit very much like my old La Sportiva Omega's in 43 and also like some La Sportiva Boulder Approach shoes that I have in 43.

These are $390 new and I am selling them for $310.

Thanks!
IMG_9464.jpg
IMG_9463.jpg
IMG_9466.jpg
IMG_9467.jpg

Last edited:
OP
ndbuck09

ndbuck09

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since I haven't sold these yet and they're just sitting in my gear room in the box, I want to refresh my post. New price will be $260

maybe that will satisfy Mr. "Hamilton1223" and his quest in life...