For Sale Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I bought this in October of last year and it was a great watch then I upgraded to the Suunto Traverse which I wear 100% now. This is an awesome setup has compass, barometer, elevation Retails for 150$ Will let it go for 110$ Shipped TYD US 50 Only unless your paying for shipping. PayPal preferred buyer pays the fee. Not a scratch on it and well take care of. Its Solar so no need to replace batteries and works wonderfully.

Black solar-powered sport watch with multiple features including digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, low temperature resistance (-10 C/14 F), EL backlight, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto calendar (pre-programmed until 2099), countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, battery power indicator, and power-saving function
Approximate battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
51-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
Quartz movement with digital display
Resin band with buckle closure
Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling,

I can't find the box or the instructions but you can get the instructions online at Casio's Website. Really nice outdoor hunting, backpacking watch.

You can read the 600+ Reviews on Amazon Amazon.com: Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch: Casio: Watches

IMG_9997_zpsdjs6hdrx.jpg

IMG_1675_zps7dyu9sy6.jpg

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Let's do 100$ shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bumping this up. Fantastic outdoorsman watch. Id keep it but the Suunto is serving me well. Someone pick this up for me. It deserved to be worn.