Sold For Sale: Remington M700 KS Mountain Rifle, 270Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stud Duck

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For Sale: Remington M700 KS Mountain Rifle chambered in 270 Win, factory Brown Precision stock and original Walker Trigger. The bare rifle weighs 6lb 3.8oz. Manufactured in January 1989.

The rifle is in excellent condition, one of the best I've seen. The jeweled bolt shows no wear. The bluing would rate at ~ 99% and the stock would rate at ~ 95% conservatively. The stock has no scratches, scrapes or hunting wear, only the "chips" that I have documented in the photos. The butt pad is in excellent condition and is not the type that turned gummy. Pressure points are still present and the stock has not been bedded, except for the factory bedding at the recoil lug.

I am only asking what I paid for the rifle and will send a receipt to serious buyers. The rifle is $1185 shipped to the lower 48, but I am willing to work with guys in AK on shipping. The rifle will ship in a new hard plastic case and I will include a set of NIB Talley one-piece rings/bases; 1" low, extended, matte finish.

Payment accepted: Personal & Business checks (funds will be verified), USPS Money Order, Certified Check or PayPal Family/Friends. The first publicly posted "I'll take it" followed by a PM with payment arrangements wins.

The price is firm, not interested in trades at this time.

The pictures speak for themselves, but if you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S

Stud Duck

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Any reasonable offers prior to listing this item on Gunbroker?

Status
Not open for further replies.