For the Record

dotman

WKR
Actually, Orions brother is making fun of the guy too.

It took me a minute to understand it, but he's telling the guy that II should have called him a lot more than G--

Easy to think he started it. The guys name is bigstalker and he triedto delete the thread but Orion posted up while he was deleting so he became the op. Pretty dang funny actually.

Nope, I am not Orionthehunter1's brother. I have no biological brothers.

I did not start the thread bashing Aron. Some guy with the handle BigStaff did that.

I do not know Aron and have not dealt with him personally, but have heard positive things from people who's opinion I respect.

Apparently the moderators were deleting the thread when I was entering my post suggesting that BigStaff warranted stronger wording. That with all of the good things I'd heard about Aron, I was disappointed that he had not been more thorough and colorful in his final exchange with BigStaff. Everything from the thread disappeared and somehow left my post with me shown as the thread owner.

It happened again later when, yes, I was making fun of BigStaff with greater zeal. I felt it needed doing. He was unreasonable and trying to launch a smear campaign over nothing.

I had just dealt with an older version of BigStaff myself.

Good hunting. Short bloodtrails.

2ski

WKR
This is the most friendly forum I have ever participated in, and I think it comes from the people running Rokslide and trickles down. I have and will always be impressed with the patience of everyone here, on a site geared towards hardcore hunters anyone can ask a question be it a new hunter trying to become hardcore to any level of hunter on up. There are no stupid questions. How many threads have been started on trekking pole questions? And never has there been a response of "search for trekking pole and you'll find out" or "already been answered". Always a friendly response from everyone and Aron is usually one of them.

So thank you to all you guys for having such a welcoming site. You'll never know how much you've help a lot of us.

WV Dan

FNG
Let me show Aron some kudos as well. I'm a middle aged guy that's never bow hunted for elk but I'm trying to put a hunt together for 2014. I sent him an e-mail with a couple questions and within an hour I have his number and I called him and we had a great 1/2 hour conversation. However it cost me a house payment:eek: great dude--the real deal I'd really like to buy him a cold one someday...2 cents

vcb

WKR
Ryan and staff well said. We are all here because we enjoy hunting and gear. I have been addicted to rockslide since the start! Aron I have enjoyed all your advice and articles...your always gonna run into a dickhead here and there. We all got your back brother

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ryan and staff well said. We are all here because we enjoy hunting and gear. I have been addicted to rockslide since the start! Aron I have enjoyed all your advice and articles...your always gonna run into a dickhead here and there. We all got your back brother

Thanks buddy!

Liljozie495

Lil-Rokslider
Bad deal to shit talk the main men of this forum, I know I am new and what not but heck I played phone tag with Ryan Avery for 2 days about my hoodie order and talked to him for about 10 mins and he's a awesome guy even said come to Idaho and elk hunt with us if I ever want to... Not many guys are genuine and inviting like that, all these admin guys I pay alot of respect to and I know I'm new to this site and all but for all the reading I've been doing especially Aron's posts its really helping me get my ass together and get the gear figured out that I need and what not for this year, seems like these guys go far above and beyond there expectations and its something everyone truly needs to appreciate (I never seen the bad mouthing or anything people were doing but they should be ashamed) I'm glad that my buddy Brock invited me to this site its one of the best hunting forums iv ever seen with guys running it that's knowledge is out of this world! I someday hope I can meet the top dogs here! Be awesome to sit and just talk and here good ol stories of in the field.

Keep up the good work you guys!