For what it's worth.

Not bragging on this, just thought I would share it. I have been trying to do this twice a week, I stress try. Life gets busy sometimes. Thrown on my pack with 20 pounds. Set up target with marks a 15, 20, 25, ect yards. 15 push ups, run from yard marker to target and back. Pick up bow, send one good shot down range. I used to shoot three, but all we need is one, right :) ? If it is in the spot, move back five yards, and repeat. My goal was to get to sixty yards. Made it to 50. I found out that being very tired lead to bad form, and that is when I call it. Once I hit sixty and I can consistently keep then on spot, will go to BH. Then I will shoot further back.

If you feel up to it give it a shot and let me know what ya think. You may need to play with the weight, and push ups.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
souinds like a great exercies. My neighbors already wonder if I'm nuts and this will seal the deal.

OP
fire arrow
Ya I usually get a few looks. But most of the people that live around me are from the middle east and think gods what about me way before I started this.

Forgot to mention this. This might be a cake walk for some, if so do your crossfit or p90x first, then try it. :). Remover one good shot, with good form.

Doj4Whlr

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Fire Arrow- sounds fun. I used to do a fair amount of that sort of thing using rifles and pistols just haven't thought of doing it with my bow. Why not!? Sounds great...Thanks.