Ford Car Play

The good news is that Ford put some extra "Ford Pass Reward Points" for my troubles. Who even knows what these are for?
They are almost the same as cash...20 points equals a dollar. Service, accessories whenever they try to charge you for something at the dealership use your points. I got vent visors, front wheel liners, and bug shield for my truck with points. I got 42k with a new truck.

They are almost the same as cash...20 points equals a dollar. Service, accessories whenever they try to charge you for something at the dealership use your points. I got vent visors, front wheel liners, and bug shield for my truck with points. I got 42k with a new truck.
Dang!! I go to the link on the app, and it doesn't really give me a list of stuff that is available. I have 92,603pts and if I use your math from above, that would mean I have almost $4,630 in Ford Pass Points, which doesn't seem right. I just wish I could find out on their website what over-priced(valued) after market items they have available to redeem. I feel like its the same thing as the 'Points' you gain from using the Cabelas card and yet you find that it isn't even worth going there anymore.

Dang!! I go to the link on the app, and it doesn't really give me a list of stuff that is available. I have 92,603pts and if I use your math from above, that would mean I have almost $4,630 in Ford Pass Points, which doesn't seem right. I just wish I could find out on their website what over-priced(valued) after market items they have available to redeem. I feel like its the same thing as the 'Points' you gain from using the Cabelas card and yet you find that it isn't even worth going there anymore.
Anything you buy from the dealership you can use points....order it when you go to pay at the service/parts dept tell them you want to use points.