Rokslide Sponsor

Attachments

• 1800 x 720AllClimaJack.jpg
    1800 x 720AllClimaJack.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 12

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just checking in and seeing if anyone has more recent reviews of Forloh rain gear. I know they have a couple different models, so I am am curious if people have tried the different models. Looking for an all around rain gear system, especially for Alaska this year. I have read most of the previous posts on any and all forums. Thanks!

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Very interesting considering I asked the exact same question in Aug 2021 and never got an answer. Post is here: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/forloh.206340/page-5

I see they added the "equal to" sign in front of the 35. In 2021 it just said "<35k +/mm Waterproof". There's no doubt in my mind that the verbiage was carefully chosen so people looking for a waterproof rating would see the 35 and think "well, it's got the highest number so it must be the best" and completely miss the "less than" sign.

280ack

FNG
It would be very nice to try this stuff as it's made in America. The price point seems excessively high? Years ago the imported tech- Softline clothing/garment per unit costs were usually somewhere in the 10-17% of retail. Any retail locations where this stuff can be seen and or purchased for less than MSRP?

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It would be very nice to try this stuff as it's made in America. The price point seems excessively high? Years ago the imported tech- Softline clothing/garment per unit costs were usually somewhere in the 10-17% of retail. Any retail locations where this stuff can be seen and or purchased for less than MSRP?
We have retail locations! One in Whitefish, Montana & Austin, Texas. We also go to different events with our roadshow team and you can check us our there. https://forloh.com/pages/on-the-road-usa