FORLOH rain gear

Deadfall

WKR
I am looking at the forloh rain gear. Currently run KIUI yukon top and bottom. It is toughest stuff I ever worn. however, it's also made in china and has to leave. I am curious if the furloh stuff is as tough. I don't care about weights and all that technical stuff. Not smart enough to understand that anyway.

ALL I care is how tough is it?

For context, the yukon sits tied to back of saddle good piece of year. Then in backpack when not worn in fall. During winter I use it as outer layer. When not in mountains I wear it doing construction late spring early summer. the yukon has been impressive.

Is the forloh stuff that tough?

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am looking at the forloh rain gear. Currently run KIUI yukon top and bottom. It is toughest stuff I ever worn. however, it's also made in china and has to leave. I am curious if the furloh stuff is as tough. I don't care about weights and all that technical stuff. Not smart enough to understand that anyway.

ALL I care is how tough is it?

For context, the yukon sits tied to back of saddle good piece of year. Then in backpack when not worn in fall. During winter I use it as outer layer. When not in mountains I wear it doing construction late spring early summer. the yukon has been impressive.

Is the forloh stuff that tough?

#1 WINNER Gear Junkie Best of 2021​

“The coat features some extremely impressive stats on breathability and waterproofing…..The fabric is soft to the touch, built to minimize sound, and forgiving as hunters move their bodies through landscape and challenge.” ~Sean McCoy, Gear Junkie

OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR
Know what I'm looking for, I believe yall are it so no need for me to contact customer service. I'll be over to your whitefish store in the next month or two.

bpietila

FNG
Can’t speak for the rain gear but my kids have the forloh puffy jackets going on year 2. They wear them daily from September through may. 12 year old boy jacket no signs of damage. 10 year old boy jacket worn out the rear bottom hem on jacket, but doesn’t seem to affect its usefulness. 7 year old girl jacket looks brand new. Similar synthetic kuiu jackets were shredded at the end of year one by both boys. Sleeves were tattered on elbow, multiple tri corner rips, zipper broke on older boys jacket.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Black Friday Sale Starts Now: 11/16/23 - 11/28/23
Discount:

• Buy More Save More
    • Spend $150 and save 20%
    • Spend $300 and save 25%
    • Spend $500 and save 30%