FORLOH

PLucas

FNG
I'm really tempted to do the same...that softshell jacket is awesome (checked it out in the store). I don't even like softshell jackets for the most part but that thing is great.
I couldn't turn down that discount. All my other Forloh gear is top notch.

CoHiCntry

WKR
I would have already purchased some pants if any Tall’s were in stock. I inquired too & was told to check back in a “few” months? Was really hoping to be able to use them this season. Looks like that might not happen.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I would have already purchased some pants if any Tall’s were in stock. I inquired too & was told to check back in a “few” months? Was really hoping to be able to use them this season. Looks like that might not happen.
Solids in talls aren't going to be available until this fall, camo pants in talls have been available for a while.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CoHiCntry

WKR
Solids in talls aren't going to be available until this fall, camo pants in talls have been available for a while.

They show available but once you click on it, it says “out of stock”. I’d just as soon have solids but I’d take camo if I could get them.

tdhanses

WKR
Just FYI it’s 100% Puerto Rican company. Corporate headquarters are located there. It’s registered with the PR government as a Puerto Rican company. You can look it all up. There’s even court filing we’re the owneIt’s cool manufacturing is in LA tho. Sucks they evade taxes and claim to be an American brand. But maybe PR companies are American? Not sure.

hey RG. It really bugs me that your company says it’s an American brand and it plays up being out of Montana really hard — but it’s really a Puerto Rican LLC with corporate documents having its corporate headquarters located in San Juan PR. It evades paying taxes. Taxes that help support our state and federal public lands. You guys should be a little more transparent than that. I won’t buy Forloh because of this. Hats off to a guy on this forum who first mentioned it. Since you work for Forloh I assume you know it’s a Puerto Rican company. It’s registered there and in a sworn oath it says it’s 100% Puerto Rican company. I’m looking at the paperwork filed in PR and a sworn affidavit signed by Andy Techmanski filed here in Kalispell court were he swears to bring a Puerto Rican resident and that Forloh is a Puerto Rican company. Attached is Forloh entity document from PR and the tax exemption filing. It’s all public information. It took two minutes to find it all. Is it just cooler to say your a Montana company? I guess you have a store in Montana and some Employees in MT so that part is good. Does anyone else think this is misleading? Idk. Just bugs me when people use Montana like this. Why not just be located in USA and even better, Montana. As a Montanan who hunts public lands it burns my ass your company doesn’t pay USA taxes — which fund state and public lands! Corporate tax evasion hurts hunters.
🤣 this is funny.

Last edited:

PLucas

FNG
@RGMissoula

Can you tell me the weight of your medium size 3L rain jacket and medium half zip shirt?
Email them for a quicker response. I got an answer back on weight in less than an hour. I can also weigh my half zip tonight if you don't have a weight yet. I also wear a medium. I do not have the rain jacket yet though.

Email them for a quicker response. I got an answer back on weight in less than an hour. I can also weigh my half zip tonight if you don't have a weight yet. I also wear a medium. I do not have the rain jacket yet though.

I just saw on their website they have a lightweight 3L rain jacket now! That's pretty cool. I'll email them about all 3 items.

Have you ever worn or handled a stone glacier Helios half zip? I have a brand new, unworn, tags on Helios that I'm thinking I might sell so that can get the Forloh half zip. I'm just wondering about the weight and warmth. If they are pretty equal in both attributes, I'm in.

PLucas

FNG
I just saw on their website they have a lightweight 3L rain jacket now! That's pretty cool. I'll email them about all 3 items.

Have you ever worn or handled a stone glacier Helios half zip? I have a brand new, unworn, tags on Helios that I'm thinking I might sell so that can get the Forloh half zip. I'm just wondering about the weight and warmth. If they are pretty equal in both attributes, I'm in.
I don't have any Stone Glacier gear at all so I am not sure. I would say for the thickness and weight, the half zip is warm. I have worn it into the mid 40's while active and was good. It is good against smell also and good in warmer weather at not getting too hot.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'll have to agree with above. If you email during business hours they respond quick. I think I got a response to a question in about 15 min. I was shocked lol.

I emailed them on Saturday and still got a quick response back. So that's cool. Here's their response. Keep in mind it's probably not exact since they don't have them posted on their website.

"Medium Men's Deep Space half Zip- 13.4 oz
Medium Men's AllClima 3L Rain Jacket- 1.7 lbs
Medium Men's Airalite Jacket- 1 lb"

I asked if they could give me a durability comparison of the Airalite to any of the Sitka or SG jackets... We'll see if they can provide anything on that. I'd guess not

OP

4dcfries

FNG
I wanted a pair of tall’s as well. I had tried on the regular pants and found them to short (32 length). After some conversations with customer service she let said they were informed that they never did get the tall pants in. Won’t be any until late fall or so. Bummer as I liked the pant.

11boo

WKR
Just FYI it’s 100% Puerto Rican company. Corporate headquarters are located there. It’s registered with the PR government as a Puerto Rican company. You can look it all up. There’s even court filing we’re the owneIt’s cool manufacturing is in LA tho. Sucks they evade taxes and claim to be an American brand. But maybe PR companies are American? Not sure.

hey RG. It really bugs me that your company says it’s an American brand and it plays up being out of Montana really hard — but it’s really a Puerto Rican LLC with corporate documents having its corporate headquarters located in San Juan PR. It evades paying taxes. Taxes that help support our state and federal public lands. You guys should be a little more transparent than that. I won’t buy Forloh because of this. Hats off to a guy on this forum who first mentioned it. Since you work for Forloh I assume you know it’s a Puerto Rican company. It’s registered there and in a sworn oath it says it’s 100% Puerto Rican company. I’m looking at the paperwork filed in PR and a sworn affidavit signed by Andy Techmanski filed here in Kalispell court were he swears to bring a Puerto Rican resident and that Forloh is a Puerto Rican company. Attached is Forloh entity document from PR and the tax exemption filing. It’s all public information. It took two minutes to find it all. Is it just cooler to say your a Montana company? I guess you have a store in Montana and some Employees in MT so that part is good. Does anyone else think this is misleading? Idk. Just bugs me when people use Montana like this. Why not just be located in USA and even better, Montana. As a Montanan who hunts public lands it burns my ass your company doesn’t pay USA taxes — which fund state and public lands! Corporate tax evasion hurts hunters.
Keep buying Chicom gear then.

Poser

WKR
Seems like FORLOH needs a new name with their product line expanding out of hunting clothing into....women's bikinis :love:

Camo bikinis, too. I wonder if they are appealing to the Only Fans accounts that target hunting audiences? You know, the chics that shoot bows in bikinis and whatnot.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I wanted a pair of tall’s as well. I had tried on the regular pants and found them to short (32 length). After some conversations with customer service she let said they were informed that they never did get the tall pants in. Won’t be any until late fall or so. Bummer as I liked the pant.
Camo color talls are in stock, just not the solids

sneaky

"DADDY"
I just went to their site and didn’t see any talls? The option for tall isn’t even there any more. Where are you finding them?
That was a few days ago. I should have screen shotted it. The solids were just standard length, but they had tall options available on the camo. Just went back and looked and they don't even show the X'ed out tall option boxes anymore. I'm giving up hope on them coming through with solid options in talls this year. Was gonna try some but looks like option B or C it is.