Formal charges for Mzl/archery shooting

S-3 ranch

WKR
Already been a couple threads on this but it still pisses me off. Dude says he heard elk calls, saw ‘white in the pines,’ and took a shot. As careless and idiotic of a mistake as one can make, should’ve never happened. Neglected the very core of basic firearm safety. Hunter orange is not required in NM with the exception of a few areas and hunts, but this makes me want to wear orange from head to toe. I know more orange isn’t the answer and you simply just can’t fix stupid. Horrible tragedy.
Yep , Colorado public land ever one and their dog is running around blowing calls, cow calls , bugle, grunt, it’s a zoo of people
hunter organge should be mandatory when both archery and muzzle is gonna run same time.
imo the guy was foolish blasting @ a ghost target, and is legally resposible

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Yep , Colorado public land ever one and their dog is running around blowing calls, cow calls , bugle, grunt, it’s a zoo of people
hunter organge should be mandatory when both archery and muzzle is gonna run same time.
imo the guy was foolish blasting @ a ghost target, and is legally resposible
Fully agree.

Marble

WKR
If that is for your firm, please send me an address where I can send my resume.
Not my firm, but the standard rate for attorneys here in CA 150-400ish hourly. It just varies on type of law, experience and the actual task.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Will_m

WKR
My tax/estate atty's standard rate is $300 per hour. Common rate here, at least in that field of law.
Yeah. That is a normal rate for that field. Maybe even a little low. Criminal defense stuff, like the charges here, aren’t normally that high.

Anyway, I got this thread way off topic. Sorry OP!

QuackAttack

Lil-Rokslider
Kinda surprised this isn’t more common. There are a lot of hunters that shoot at sound, movement, and so on. It’s common.