Forum Migration

Jon S

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks and hope the quityerbitchin folks come out in defense of ryan and jskaanland and crew

Made this post just to see what my trophy is 😀

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
The Tapatalk messages should be fixed. You may have to reinstall Tapatalk to get it to work on androids for some reason.

lcxctf2000

Lil-Rokslider
I ditched Tapatalk long ago for a lot of reasons. The mobile experience a TON better after some poking around. Thanks for making the update, I am sure it's a ton of work.

The trophy things is going away when I figure out how to turn it off.

Go to the Admin side; Users tab, half way down on the right should be Trophies, and there is an Enable Trophies box. Uncheck the box. My ToyotaOff-Road.com forum is running XF 1 right now. Planning to migrate to XF2 around April.

Brendan

WKR
Exactly the opposite for me. Plenty of forums I don't really participate in because they don't have it.

I ditched Tapatalk long ago for a lot of reasons. The mobile experience a TON better after some poking around. Thanks for making the update, I am sure it's a ton of work.

elkguide

WKR
So GREAT having the like button back!!!!!!!

And I know that I'm probably in the minority but I like the white backround. So much easier to scroll through.

Thanks for all of your extra work and effort guys!

elkguide

WKR
So how do we get back to not being a "NEW MEMBER" again or does that just take a lot of time and posts again?

Ten Bears

WKR
We have switched. There will be some glitches and bugs. The forum will be under construction for the next few days. If you see any major issues please post them up. Yes. we know the site is not green and black:) We are working on that.

Pretty seamless changeover guys, nice work. In fact I think this has been the smoothest forum update I can remember seeing.

In time will the site go back to the traditional black and green or have an option to do so ? I really liked it and it made for an easy read.

Thanks

skierhs

WKR
Pretty seamless changeover guys, nice work. In fact I think this has been the smoothest forum update I can remember seeing.

In time will the site go back to the traditional black and green or have an option to do so ? I really liked it and it made for an easy read.

Thanks
It’d be real nice to have a option like that cause I do like it but I do like a traditional white background with black text at times.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I like the new conversation style PM system (I've like that on other forums), I've got some clean up work to do in my inbox! It appears it was populated with PMs that existed in either parties inbox. IE ones I had already cleared from mine but the other person kept are in mine again, have like 13pages worth.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks

Yes the rokslide skin will make a comeback in the coming week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like the new conversation style PM system (I've like that on other forums), I've got some clean up work to do in my inbox! It appears it was populated with PMs that existed in either parties inbox. IE ones I had already cleared from mine but the other person kept are in mine again, have like 13pages worth.

That is one of the interesting parts on XF; the only way to delete a PM conversation is if both/ all parties delete it.

Not that we would need to delete anything for any specific reason.... shutting up now.