Forum Migration

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Over the next week, the forum will be updated to a new forum software. Its very similar to vBulletin which we have now but it offers better add-ons and few issues. The site will be down for a few hours, once the forum is back up it will be the default color for a few days until the theme skin is updated. Please be patient. The new software will feature some cool upgrades that you guys have been asking for.

Thanks!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I've had several PMs asking it their password or login will change. Nothing will change with your login credentials.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We have switched. There will be some glitches and bugs. The forum will be under construction for the next few days. If you see any major issues please post them up. Yes. we know the site is not green and black:) We are working on that.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We have a new Feedback system for the classifieds

Click members name to see his rating.

To leave feedback as a buyer or seller go to the member's profile page. Click the feedback stats text, then click the Add Feedback button.

Spoonage

FNG
Anyone else having issues with Tapatalk now? For some reason I cannot check private messages on Tapatalk now.

Ranger619

WKR
The only thing I noticed is my pictures in the classified ad I have posted don't show up for me. The pics for other ads show up. I used Imgur to load them. Other than that it looks good to me.
Todd

Brendan

WKR
Yep.

84f4b99549a714334c75dfa6e2bff5b6.jpg

Shrek

WKR
This is great ! I recognize this from another forum I frequent and it works much better. Especially pictures. Looking forward to the Rokslide skin back on.

I’m having no luck with Tapatalk and pm’s either. Ranger, 2 of your 6 pics are showing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
On Tapatalk when viewing my profile there is a “trophy point” count below following, followers, etc. What does the trophy point mean and how is it measured?

XenForo is much easier to use mobile so much so that all the users on my Toyota forum have no issues uploading and embedding images directly from their mobile device.

Thanks for going with XF!

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
On Tapatalk when viewing my profile there is a “trophy point” count below following, followers, etc. What does the trophy point mean and how is it measured?

The trophy stuff is how many posts/like a you've done