Found a good Montana Whitetail

I know how it is man. You got a great shoulder mount to look at for the rest of time. My wife always gives me shit on why I mount or boil every horned animal I harvest. Its looking at them and for a few second reliving that moment in time. Its a hunter thing that others don't get. Congratulations on a beautiful trophy!

OP
Ryhole

Ryhole

FNG
I know how it is man. You got a great shoulder mount to look at for the rest of time. My wife always gives me shit on why I mount or boil every horned animal I harvest. Its looking at them and for a few second reliving that moment in time. Its a hunter thing that others don't get. Congratulations on a beautiful trophy!
Exactly!! I still sit and stare at my muley from last year. Not huge, but he's the biggest I've harvested. Always have memories from every animal.

Calcoyote

FNG
Wow that is a toad. Looks like some I have seen on the Musselshell River. they do keep getting bigger here in SW MT. And good thing because its getting harder to find big Mule Deer down here. Makes the one I got today look small pic included

I wound not have passed on that one. Very respectable buck. Bigger than the one I knocked down in Idaho last month.

Shrek

WKR
Congratulations ! Great buck ! Central Montana certainly has some big whitetails. I seen one along the Smith River a few years ago that could be his twin.