Found Binoculars

Fullfan

WKR
Was anything posted on Face book ? I know there are several idaho hunting related places there

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
Was anything posted on Face book ? I know there are several idaho hunting related places there
I dont have Facebook so feel free to post it up there. I know a few people asked earlier if I posted it there but I dont know if they posted it.

tbumpus

FNG
What an admirable thing to do, CorbLand. I think at this point if no one came forward I'd be inclined to keep them. Or, if you don't need them, sell them in the classifieds and give the proceeds to your favorite charity. What a great story the buyer would have to go along with a nice pair of binos. (y)

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
What an admirable thing to do, CorbLand. I think at this point if no one came forward I'd be inclined to keep them. Or, if you don't need them, sell them in the classifieds and give the proceeds to your favorite charity. What a great story the buyer would have to go along with a nice pair of binos. (y)
That might be the next option. They basically sit in the safe at this point. Sometimes my wife takes them out to use them but thats pretty rare.

Phaseolus

WKR
Coming back from a Guy’s Only ski trip to Steamboat I was getting on I-70 at Rifle and saw a large brown thing. I stopped and picked up this huge brown purse. There was a billfold with a stack of 100’s in it…. There was also an I-phone that didn’t need a passcode. I got into the text messages and texted the most used person and a hour later got to give it back to an older couple who were on their way to Vegas from Nebraska. They changed drivers there on the side of the interstate at Rifle and the purse dropped out. They tried to give me $100.

Last edited:
If they are Swarovski then they're mine, thanks for finding them....
just kidding, you are a stand up guy trying to unite those Binocs with their owner.