Four (4) reasons you should not purchase Crocs

Tall Pine

FNG
^x1000

They are indeed slippery as owl shit on a wet surface like entrances of buildings and the painted parking lots strips, dividers, handicap outlines, etc. Busted my ass in a parking lot one time and they went straight into the garbage.

mhouck06

FNG
My crocs are with me a lot of times. They are my go to relaxing/partying/living shoe... just this past weekend though, I was at the lake walking on some uneven ground and severely rolled my ankle. Now I am not 100% sure if it was the crocs or the alcohol or a combination of both, but all I could think about was my upcoming hunts and my damn crocs hurting me!!! lol We haven't been together since.

Agross

WKR
My crocs are with me a lot of times. They are my go to relaxing/partying/living shoe... just this past weekend though, I was at the lake walking on some uneven ground and severely rolled my ankle. Now I am not 100% sure if it was the crocs or the alcohol or a combination of both, but all I could think about was my upcoming hunts and my damn crocs hurting me!!! lol We haven't been together since.

dont u dare blame those crocs ,……. Or the alcohol …..

Yuhboyrob

FNG
Absolute lies. There is nothing better then taking off your boots after a long hike and throwing on the crocks 🐊

pk_

WKR
thank goodness for evolution. women less likely to bred with croc wearers- croc wearers die out.
1634062890911.gif
Most males evolve into Croc wearers AFTER successfully spreading their seed and cementing their legacy.

I too once belittled the croc sporting man. However the first time I saw them in bottomland, I openly embraced the comfort of my sole’s salvation.

EastMT

WKR
Considering getting one of these in Camo

6109e18806dd42c018cd221fd2e7a535.jpg

cedahm

FNG
I just did a Google image search for the guy (George Bowdecker, net worth 100 million dollars) and, unsurprisingly, don’t see an image of him wearing crocs. He does wear some boxy looking footwear, though.

0f835345dc738b2d5ef4c037fc0272bd.jpg
You got one thing wrong and one (implied) thing right :)

Wrong = Those are Crocs he's wearing (Maria is also wearing Crocs in this photo)

Right (implied) = George is an idiot.

Source: worked at Crocs for a decade.

OP
P

Poser

WKR
You got one thing wrong and one (implied) thing right :)

Wrong = Those are Crocs he's wearing (Maria is also wearing Crocs in this photo)

Right (implied) = George is an idiot.

Source: worked at Crocs for a decade.

Thank you for your service?