Four (4) reasons you should not purchase Crocs

Anybody who thinks a guy that wears Crocs is pussy, is 100% wrong! The last person you'll ever see me making fun of is that Croc wearing dude who's also wearing shorts without socks, and driving around in a front wheel drive mini van in the middle of the winter when it's 10 below zero and there's a couple feet of snow on the ground. I walked past that guy in the parking lot of a local grocery store this past winter, and as far as I'm concerned, he was anything but a pussy. The fact that he was a 6'5", and about 300 lbs., Samoan had absolutely nothing to do with me not making fun of him either. :)

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
Iv chased around a few bears in the back country with crocs on, throw them in 4x4 and you will be set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJDXT21

Lil-Rokslider
Crocs are awesome. I don't wear them all day everyday though. I have a pair as house shoes and another pair for going outside or quick trips to the store when I don't feel like putting on shoes. One rule I follow though is never using the heel strap unless I ever need extra traction, or have unsure footing, I call it locking the hubs. Definitely have their uses, and drain really well. I cannot wear flip flops, I hate the feeling of having my toes exposed, they always seem to find whatever toys the kids leave lying around.

EJDXT21

Lil-Rokslider
I’m calling shenanigans! I wear crocs daily and my feet and sex life are just as bad as before crocs! I did however shoot my biggest caribou wearing crocs!
Shenaniganz lol! reminds me of the move "Waiting"!

"...the hooker and I, went back to my place, and from there, God, it was just a blur of intravenous drug abuse and unprotected sex, while taking the lords name in vain."

Haha! sorry I love that movie.

rtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
This is hilarious! I'm not sure I should admit this but I have a dress pair of crocs (camo with less than 1000 hours) and play crocs (also camo but with over 1000 hours). Both are usually worn with shorts and black dress socks.

One guy I watch turkey hunt on YouTube wears them hunting all the time in his videos. Drives me crazy lol.

Literally reading this thread with crocs on my feet and I don't feel bad. Of all the people y'all let live rent free in your heads, it's guys wearing crocs?

OP
P

Poser

WKR
One guy I watch turkey hunt on YouTube wears them hunting all the time in his videos. Drives me crazy lol.

There’s a dude in one of the hunting FB groups that always chimes in about how boots are stupid and that he packs elk out 16 miles in crocs, all off trail with lots of sidehilling. If you make a joke about crocs, it’s as if you called into question his mother’s sexual morality.

Loper

WKR
4a27b283057597c4cafa51fb08e79ba7.jpg

Saw this the other day as I was driving.

Clever marketing (that I doubt was international) with the double entendre. Are Crocs are “In Stock” or “In Style”?

Either way, I like that it is open to interpretation.

Voyageur

WKR
My brother-in-law sent me a text the other day saying he heard on the news that Sketcher Foamies are challenging Crocs for the #1 spot.

whaack

WKR
I hated crocs. HATED them. Now I own a pair. Great camp shoe and great for around the house. My wife threatened my life if I wear them out.

Finch

WKR
I wasn't a fan but then gave them a shot. They are not bad for wade fishing in some of the rivers around here.

OP
P

Poser

WKR
Was headed up to the the high country for a hike this morning and came upon a line of Jeeps on a FS road that were all from some 4x4 outfitter (with a stupid name like “Extreme 4x4” or similar) and there were a bunch of round shaped dudes standing about taking pictures. I told my buddy, “we’re about to see a lot of cargo shorts, crocs and Yeti accessories.” Got closer and sure enough.

Northpark

WKR
I love my crocs! Been rocking the same pair since before I met my wife. So like 14 years at least. I think I might have waited a bit into that relationship before introducing the fact that I wear crocs. To this day she gives me crap for them but hey I’m married with kids and I’m not gonna lie there are few things more liberating than being a married dad. No one to impress so wear those crocs in public.