Foxpro Foxcast?

I’m wanting to get a feel for how many users who have a Foxpro call are utilizing their own custom Foxcast sequences. Have you found it to be worth the time to make your own? And are you finding success with this feature in your calling sequences? I was able to get a new sequence onto my call but definitely does require some moderate computer skills

I’m a new owner of an Foxcast fusion and just trying to get familiar with the device and all the bells and whistles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcseal2

WKR
I use it occasionally. I find myself wanting to shorten the sounds rather than let the whole FoxPro sound play before a pause. I usually use my pre-sets now and just manually run the call.

This time of year with the breeding might be a good time to use the Foxcast though.

Cml5895

FNG
Foxcast is a great idea and can be very nice for times when movement needs to be kept to a minimum or when your remote may be out of range/reception of the call. I find that, especially this time of year, I need to be adaptive with my calls depending on responses and reactions. I never use my Foxcasts now. But I do utilize the Foxmotion and Foxfusion often. Those are great features that I have learned to use with pretty good success.