FoxPro "Shockwave" Electronic Game Call = Question

Sourdough

WKR
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
Does anyone have this FoxPro Shockwave Electronic Game Call......."HANDY".....???
I would appreciate the measurements of this unit.......Please.

I want to build a "box" for it so I can set it on the flat roof of a building., out of the rain.

I need the max. height.
The depth.
The widest possible needed to swing the speakers out. This is the most critical measurement. Not necessarily the measurement with the speakers fully swung out, but the widest distance at any point in the swinging out procedure.

Thank you.

OP
S

Sourdough

WKR
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
While it clearly appears "no one" has any interest in this subject. Should someone, at some point, desire to build a box......the Max width needed to swing the speakers is 17 3/8" and with the speakers pointed straight forward the width is 16"

My goal is to be able to get up put the coffee on, an hour or so before first light. Then at the first hint of pre-dawn use the remote controller to turn the "Shockwave Caller" on from inside the warm cabin.

While basking in the euphoric pleasure of the first cup of brain starting fluid, watch the dozens of predators that are rapidly approaching the caller at the far edge of the property.

Last edited:
I like the shockwave. But I don't use it much. So you should rely on the opinion of others.
Thank you! I've been gathering opinions from as many sources as I can, currently I have a "Hunters Specialties Johnny Stewart" Call that I received about 11 years ago. Only has 5 sounds on it, and the range is very short. I've been watching all these guys getting out and coyote hunting on Youtube, make it look so easy, but, through the research, can't go wrong with a "Foxpro"! And hopefully it will be something that lasts for years to come as my boys are starting to get interested in it with me!
Thanks again!