Foxpro

Alchemy

WKR
Just saw the new 2019 calls that foxpro released, looks nice. I have a wildfire II and are wanting to upgrade, my old hunting partner has a shockwave and it’s pretty slick, but a little big for my style but I love the tx1000 remote. My question is should I bite the bullet on a new x24 or just get a fusion or CS24?

Is the x24 any better than the cs24 model?

rugerhoyt

Lil-Rokslider
I want the new ones to get rolling a little bit and im going to roll up on a back up shockwave. Taken many a fur and tournament win over my current one, but know they are only good for so long.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mcseal2

WKR
The Shockwave would be smaller than my call,I still have a giant older PB3 I won. It's a great call but really heavy and bulky. I carry an Eberlestock Team Elk or X3 pack now when calling primarily just to hold the call and my rifle. Dang call takes up the main pocket.

I do love the TX1000 remote. Any call I get in the near future will have that remote, I'm so used to it I can run it without ever needing to look at it.

If it was me I'd probably go with the new X24. It looks pretty bulky also though, might not be the one for you.

bnbrk94

FNG
Love my fusion. The remote is what makes it great. I use it in the SD prairie and it’s plenty loud.

It's been a minute since this thread was hit, but anyone have opinions on the X2S vs the Shockwave?
The x-series has been out for a bit now, and I have seen a lot of videos of the x-wave and the x-series stuff in use, but really no-one with a review on which to drop on?