Foxtail lodge and Kodiak Safaris

Falcon

Lil-Rokslider
Hello

Looking at booking a lodge Hunt in 2021 or 22. Researched and talked with both owners.
Would like to hear from anyone who has booked with either of them in the last few years. This will be my first hunt. Looking at trying to get a mid nov booking for the peak of the rut. Any advice on the best date for that is appreciated.

Thanks
Bryan Flintoff
Enumclaw, WA

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Might pay attention come spring to ADFG reports on kodiak die off. They lost most of the deer on kodiak last winter/spring.

Could help your success value if you wait 2-3 years after any crash. I'm considering 2022 but will check on status in summer 2021 to re evaluate the repop.

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
After a member report of decimated populations, our group is going to push back our 2021 planned trip until populations rebound.☹️

OP
Falcon

Falcon

Lil-Rokslider
Might pay attention come spring to ADFG reports on kodiak die off. They lost most of the deer on kodiak last winter/spring.

Could help your success value if you wait 2-3 years after any crash. I'm considering 2022 but will check on status in summer 2021 to re evaluate the repop.
Thanks Larry. Good points. I am also looking at a boat hunt on the extreme south side of the island which I heard was less affected by weather.