Fran Church late hunt

I have been hunting the Church 3 out of the last 4 years and while my partner and I haven't had great success on large bucks, I absolutely love the country. We have been hunting and bivying out of the same airstrip since we started and wanted to try a new area this year.
My biggest concern isn't what area to go into rather what area to NOT go into. I really don't want to show up to a tent city, as I know that can happen in there.
Would anyone care to PM me any Info? I would be willing to trade a little knowledge if anyone wanted.....
Thanks
Steve

i did your same hunt about a decade ago. had a really fun trip. didn't find any big bucks but did have some decent bucks spotted. passed a 4x4 with a sticker(28"i guess a 4x5). watched a mountain lion for a while sunning on a cliff. and have a great story about a hot springs in the backcountry :). I cant remember the air strip we flew to but if you name a few i'm sure i will remember. pm if you want. didn't connect on mr big but on the last day we had a contest from base camp. first success back to camp on the last day wins. beat my partner back to camp with at least 15 mins to spare. lill forky.

Last edited: