Franchi Instinct SLX for upland

Wassid82

WKR
Is there many people out there using the Franchi SLX for upland? If you are one of them do you mind sharing your opinion? I've used many shotguns over the years. I think all of them have pros and cons......I have circled around to the Franchi a couple of times now but not committed to buying it. I'm intrigued by the 7 year warranty and price point. It seems to swing nicely and would be a good weight to carry on longer hunts. Any info would be appreciated

Zak406

Lil-Rokslider
No real experience however anyone whose had a franchi I’ve talked to loved them

Muleyczy

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t shoot the SLX but have the SL in 20 ga that I use exclusively. It’s lightweight and as you said, they swings and mount nicely. I highly recommend them.

CA_Gopher

FNG
I shoot the Franchi LX in 20 gauge for quail and waterfowl. Really enjoy how lightweight it is and I've had zero issues after ~25 days in the field with it. I would recommend it and can only imagine the quality is consistent with the SLX

TSAMP

WKR
I agree they are a well balanced gun that swings well. As a lefty I found a different choice but I'd not hesitate to purchase one as a RH shooter.