Franken bow build question. Elite Energy cams or Ritual Cams?

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
I need some help with a franken bow. Currently I have been shooting the Bowtech SR6 but picked up my Elite E35 again last night and just fell back in love with it. Of Course me I like to sling heavy arrows fast (600-635 grains at 265-270 fps), so here is my question can you swap cams on an E35? I'm in the process of getting 80lb limbs (yes they arn't a bother for me to draw) but I have heard a lot about the Ritual cams. Some of the comments I have heard are "if you like the energy cams you will definitely like a Ritual cam" or the fact that a Ritual cam is smoother than the Energy cams. Has anyone in here drawn the two bows side by side or owned both bows?

Interested. I definitely enjoy my e32.

Have you ordered Elite limbs or did you source them elsewhere?

Thinking of getting some replacement Barnesdale limbs for a destroyer 350.

I think I shot a ritual in store next to my e32. I can't remember for certain tho. I remember that I preferred the e32. That's why I have it.

Looking at the tune chart I don't see much difference between the e35 and the ritual. Only 6-7 fps difference and the ritual has a shorter brace height. So only thing is if the ritual cam is really that much more efficient. That I don't know.

OP
B

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
Interested. I definitely enjoy my e32.

Have you ordered Elite limbs or did you source them elsewhere?

Thinking of getting some replacement Barnesdale limbs for a destroyer 350.

I think I shot a ritual in store next to my e32. I can't remember for certain tho. I remember that I preferred the e32. That's why I have it.

Looking at the tune chart I don't see much difference between the e35 and the ritual. Only 6-7 fps difference and the ritual has a shorter brace height. So only thing is if the ritual cam is really that much more efficient. That I don't know.
I'm glad you posted because I honestly didn't think about the splitting hairs on the cams. I'm probably just going to keep the energy cams, order some barnesdale limbs, get the riser and limbs hydrodipped, have some twisted X strings installed and call it good.

OP
B

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
Man I wouldn't dip those Barnesdales. Gotta show them off. I think they are purdy.

I heard a rumour he is closing shop. I can't be certain. Need to find out.
Ehh I have a hard time with black limbs on camo lol I'm thinking of either having it dip in one of the Kuiu camos or First Lite Fusion camo.

But I did give him a call and they arn't closing shop for a long time. He said he might stop making bows but he won't stop making limbs and other hardware.

Good to know they aren't going anywhere.

I have a bow I had done in fusion. Overall pretty happy with it. Need to purchase it straight from first lite. They are pretty proud of their pattern.

Ehh I have a hard time with black limbs on camo lol I'm thinking of either having it dip in one of the Kuiu camos or First Lite Fusion camo.

But I did give him a call and they arn't closing shop for a long time. He said he might stop making bows but he won't stop making limbs and other hardware.

OP
B

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know they aren't going anywhere.

I have a bow I had done in fusion. Overall pretty happy with it. Need to purchase it straight from first lite. They are pretty proud of their pattern.
If you have time could you post a picture of that bow? I haven't seen many in that pattern so the only thing I have been able to do is picture it lol