Free 5 night stay Mayport Florida.

Wvroach

WKR
I was injured earlier in the year and I'm not going to be able to go.

Cabin 12 Kathryn Abby Hanna park in mayport Florida. June 27 check in for 5 nights.

The cabins are pretty primitive the campground and beach is nice and it's a quiet area. Cabins consist of a folding table few chairs, ac, picnic table and fire ring. Bring your own bedding etc.

It's paid for already hoping someone can use it instead of being vacant. We will have to switch stuff over to your name and they will move the credit from my account to yours.

Look over the rules and your schedule and such to make sure it will work for you. Fishing is decent on the surf, we usually go down here for 5 nights and then get a hotel on the gulf for 3 nights before going home. A headboat operates out of the area for reasonable rates and other things to do nearby.

Last edited:
OP
Wvroach

Wvroach

WKR
Sorry that you can't use it.

This is a decent trip - plenty to do in the area.
Stuff happens. Yes it is we have stayed here 4-5 times before. Always been enjoyable. We usually don't even leave once we come in and set up. Other than running in to mayport for ice, or going out for something to eat if we don't feel like cooking.

They also offer free mountain bikes to campground guest and you have the beach to yourself for the most part between 8pm and 8 am. Really hoping someone can get some use out of it.

OP
Wvroach

Wvroach

WKR
Somebody use this, will cross post if no one claims it in the next couple days

This is a sweet offer, different time of year I'd be able to make it work.

Then again, I thought Florida was a winter time spot? You leaving WV during the best time to be there.....