FREE Draw Odds with onX Hunt Elite Membership

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
As you start planning your 2021 hunts, we wanted to remind everyone that you can get access to Toprut draw odds information for FREE with an onX Hunt Elite membership. Learn more about how to use Toprut's information to your advantage HERE

And get access to your membership HERE

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I was pretty happy to see you guys were including this in the app when I opened up the other morning for the first time in about a month.. Nice work!

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I checked it out when I got the email it was included in the OnX membership. Pretty cool info to be had there, will definitely reference it when applying for areas I am buying points for down the road.

I also didn't know being an OnX member got u discounts at the other "partner" sites that were listed either like Federal, Vortex, Gerber, Bushnell, Primos, etc. so that was cool to run across as well

It is cool. I signed up yesterday. It’s for 1 month which is fine but I couldn’t find anywhere to store how much the subscription costs after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
onX Hunt

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
It is cool. I signed up yesterday. It’s for 1 month which is fine but I couldn’t find anywhere to store how much the subscription costs after that.

You get access to Toprut as long as you have an Elite membership with us. So as long as your Elite membership is active, you will continue to get Toprut for free.

It could be your Elite membership is set to expire in a month which is why it is telling you that you only have 1 month but as long as you renew your Elite, you can get Toprut again.

Feel free to give us a call at 406-540-1600 and we can look up your account to make sure everything is good to go there.

You get access to Toprut as long as you have an Elite membership with us. So as long as your Elite membership is active, you will continue to get Toprut for free.

It could be your Elite membership is set to expire in a month which is why it is telling you that you only have 1 month but as long as you renew your Elite, you can get Toprut again.

Feel free to give us a call at 406-540-1600 and we can look up your account to make sure everything is good to go there.

Great! Thanks for the response and for the toprut!!