Free Game Bags to Young Hunter

7mm-08

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have a number of new, unused canvas game bags that I would like to donate to a young hunter.

Six of the bags were manufactured by a local company, Thunder Mountain Tent & Canvas, in Nampa, Idaho. Four of these six bags have draw strings and measure approximately 20" by 24". The other two of these six bags measure approximately 12" by 18" and do not have draw strings. As a set, these would make an adequate kill kit. (To buy these bags would cost $8.00 each for the large bags and $5.50 each for the small bags.)

Additionally, I have three large canvas game bags (unknown manufacturer) that measure approximately 32" by 44". These bags do not have draw strings, but they do have an attached piece of canvas that one can tie to close the bag. closure. Last, I have two large canvas game bags (unknown manufacturer) that measure approximately 32" by 56". These bags do not have draw strings, but they have an attached piece of canvas that one can tie to close the bag.

The bags have some dust on them from sitting in our garage and they will need to be washed before use.

These are free to a youth member or someone who will pass them on to a young hunter who does not have the financial means to acquire them by him or herself.

I'll even pay for shipping.

OP

7mm-08

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
The Thunder Mountain bags will be on their way to haithcox51 when I get an address from him. The remaining five will be on their way to Clint Westwood when I get an address from him.

Thanks for your efforts in encouraging our young folks to hunt!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again 7mm-08 for the game bags, they are awesome and so are you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaro9991

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Aaron and I'm new to the forum. I'm also a rookie when it comes to hunting but I just want to say I'm very impressed so far. There is a lot of useful information I've been scrolling through. Then I just saw this and wanted to say thanks for helping encourage young people to hunt! This is really cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk