Free Scout to Hunt mapping...,.what's your take?

wapitibob

WKR
Navigation was easy and intuitive but they use mapbox imagery and have no pvt landowner info. I deleted the app after a few minutes.
I've paid for all of them and continue to use onX on my phone and GE Pro on the laptop.

No experience with Scout to Hunt, but OnX has been great for me. However, unless OnX Changes something i will be moving all of my waypoints over to GoHunt Maps when the app comes out. Imagery was much better, 3d, Nice tools and sharing. In addition to all of the normal gohunt features beyond mapping for unit research and stuff that OnX doesnt even have. All for the same price i was already paying.

Zbot

WKR
I use both STH and OnX....interchange them for different stuff. Worked great last week for me while on a hunt.

Erict

WKR
Try the free version of Gaia and if you like it you can consider the many extra options you get with a $40/yr. upgrade that covers all 50 states. I never did the full comparison with the other apps but have been very happy with the paid version both here in NY and on hunts in MT.

Last edited: